The Spring Pass
The West Dean Gardens Spring Pass is now on sale - both
online and in the Gardens Shop - for just £19. The Spring Pass
entitles you to unlimited Gardens entry between 1 March and 31 May
2019 (excluding the Arts and Craft Festival). So why not watch
spring unfold with over 500,000 bulbs and flowers.
See below for Spring Pass terms and conditions.
19 April - 22 April 2019
We can't wait for the West Dean Gardens Easter Trail! It's perfect for kids during the Easter holidays.
The trail has two levels of difficulty, so it's suitable for all ages, with a prize at the end. There are plenty of garden games along the way too. Children can also enjoy the Easter themed arts and craft activities in the Gardens' classroom.
The whole family can explore the Gardens and see the spring flowers, enjoy lunch or afternoon tea at the Gardens Restaurant, and browse the Shop for seasonal gifts and plants.
The trail is available from Good Friday 19 April until Easter Monday 22 April, from 9am till 5pm (last entry is at 4pm). Child tickets are £5, and adult tickets are £9.50 (normal gardens entry).
Children under 16 enjoy free Gardens entry, but will need an Easter ticket to participate in the activities. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Available to purchase online now or from the Gardens shop. Entitles the adult named on the card to unlimited entry to West Dean Gardens during normal opening hours.
• Spring Pass is valid 1 March - 31 May 2019 (excluding Arts and
• Pass must be shown upon entry on each visit.
• Pass holders may be required to provide proof of ID.
• The Gardens Spring Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable (including full and partial refunds and against Friend memberships).
• If you have already paid today's entry we cannot refund it against the cost of the Spring Pass.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission if the pass is or appears to be forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
• Expired cards will not be accepted.
• By purchasing the Spring Pass you agree to receive West Dean Gardens enewsletters (approx. monthly), you can unsubscribe at any time.