You are invited to come and explore the workshops and studios,
take a tour with students, explore your study options and find out
about funding at our next Open Days on Friday 7 December 2018
or Saturday 9 February 2019.
• Explore the bright and airy studios with dedicated work
• See the exhibition spaces
• Connect with programme leaders and meet current students
• Get a feel for the immersive creative atmosphere
• See the workshops alive with current projects
• View your individual bench space
• Explore the Analytical Laboratory and facilities
• Meet programme leaders and chat to current students
• Tour the student accommodation and library
• Glimpse the historic interiors used for site-specific work
• Chat with current students about student life, opportunities and clubs
• Discuss your funding options
If you would like to arrange a visit or have any other questions about visits or open days, please contact the Registry Office on + 44 (0) 1243 818 291 or email@example.com
Events, clubs, societies and 6,000 acres of parkland to discover make for a unique student life. See where you'll be living on a tour of the accommodation at Open Day.
"Funding made studying at West Dean possible for me and it has been totally worth it. I advise any student not to be put off by the fees as it is all possible." Fons Vogel, Professional Development Diploma, Musical Instruments.
Scroll down for funding tips from current students. At Open Day speak to dedicated staff about your funding options and ask current students about their experiences.
If you are a UK student and plan to take a postgraduate Master's course you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,000 to help with course fees and living costs.
West Dean College is 6 miles north of Chichester, 12 miles from the coast and a 30 minute car journey from the Portsmouth cross-channel ferries. There is easy road access from London (65 miles) and Heathrow and Gatwick. Open day and visitor parking is available in front of the College.
The number 60 bus leaves Chichester bus station (opposite Chichester railway station) every half hour Mondays to Fridays and passes the College gates.
We look forward to welcoming you.